- Experience an insider’s guide to Adelaide
- Indulge yourself in the culture and food
- Complimentary meal included
This tour takes you on an insider's tour through Adelaide's Central Markets and features unknown local highlights. Visit hidden tunnels and local potters whilst recieving an education on wine.
Experience some local colour at a little cafe. Explore Gouger Street and some of the famous and interesting public buildings around Victoria Square. Learn about the heart of Adelaide and what makes it tick.
You will receive a goodie bag, casual meal (i.e. breakfast, lunch with a glass of wine (morning tea or afternoon tea), expert local guide and entrance fees.
*Please note the inclusions may vary depening on the time of day the tour is taken.
Choose from 4 themed tours with, 2 or 4 hour options. Optional places to see: East end pub cuture, West End art & culture & Classic Adelaide culture heritage.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Please call us to confirm the theme of walking tour booked and we will confirm meeting point. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 18 years
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Please contact the Supplier at least 24 hours prior to tour to re-confirm your booking.
- May not be suitable for people with food allergies.
- Consumption of alcohol not permitted for persons under the age of 18
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.