- Explore Ayers Rock at Sunset and at sunrise the following morning!
- Visit the Valley of the majestic Olgas (Kata Tjuta).
- Experience Kings Canyon and visit the Garden of Eden.
We take a 6 hour drive to Uluru with a short stop-over at a local camel farm. You will visit the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta (Olgas) then watch the sunset over Ayers Rock.
Experience the first light over Uluru as you watch the sunrise and enjoy an Ayers Rock base walk together with traditional Aboriginal Cultural Teachings. Next we drive to Kings Canyon to set up camp.
We start the day with a Kings Canyon walk and a visit to the Garden of Eden before returning back to Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs (Alice Springs and Central Australia - Northern Territory)
- Kings Canyon (Alice Springs and Central Australia - Northern Territory)
- Ayers Rock(Uluru) (Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Northern Territory)
Ayers Rock and surrounds, Northern Territory. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- one night's dormitory-style accommodation
- All meals
- Camping accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Guided walks
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 15 years
- Wear outdoor clothing suitable for the season
- Wear comfortable, closed walking shoes, no loose shoes such as thongs
- Operating hours are 6:00am till 8:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.