- Features lunch, with wine, at an award-winning restaurant as well as a gourmet platter
- VIP treatment at some of the finest wineries in the Margaret River Wine Region
- Enjoy delicious complementary smallgoods, chocolate and cheese tastings
You will visit some of Margaret River's finest wineries and taste their acclaimed wines, including 6 of the following wineries: Stella Bella, Cape Mentelle, Leeuwin Estate, Watershed, McHenry Hohnen, Voyager Estate, and Vasse Felix.
This gourmet tour features lunch, accompanied by wine, at Voyager Estate or Watershed and a vineyard platter, served on board the bus, as well as smallgoods, chocolate and cheese tasting.
Our experienced local guides will look after you all the way ensuring you receive VIP introductions at the finest winery cellar doors as well as wine tasting techniques and etiquette and an overview of the Margaret River Wine Region.
This tour includes a free pickup and drop off service to and from your accommodation, within 12km of Margaret River township.
- Margaret River (Margaret River - Western Australia)
Margaret River, Western Australia. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Antipasto plate
- air conditioned transport
- Pick up and drop off within the local area
- Chocolate tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Wine tasting
- Glass of wine
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 13
- Comfortable clothing
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
70% refund applicable with more than 24 hours notice. No refunds apply for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.