- Indulge with a superb lunch with wine and a late afternoon gourmet platter
- Spend a full day indulging in some of the finest wines in the Margaret River
- Enjoy delicious chocolate and cheese tasting
Hop on board our air conditioned vehicle where our knowledgeable and friendly wine guide will introduce him or herself and let you know the itinerary for the day.
You will visit some of Margaret River's finest wineries and taste their acclaimed wines.
On any day we will visit 6 of the following 8 wineries: Stella Bella, Cape Mentele, Leeuwin Estate, Watershed, Mc Henry Hohnen, Pierro, Voyager Estate, and Vasse Felix.
You'll stop for a beautiful lunch accompanied by wine at Voyager Estate or Watershed and then experience more tastings before a late afternoon gourmet platter is served.
Our guides will look after you all the way ensuring you receive personal introductions at the finest winery cellar doors, wine etiquette, appreciation and some tasting guidance .
The day ends as you are returned to your local accommodation at approximately 5.20pm.
- Margaret River (Margaret River - Western Australia)
Margaret River, Western Australia. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Chocolate tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Wine tasting
- Glass of wine
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 14
- Comfortable clothing
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.