On the east coast of Tasmania in Australia lies the magnificent and untouched Bay of Fires. This magical landscape of stunning contrasts features pure white beaches, vivid orange granite boulders and a ribbon of sapphire and emerald seas, all fringed with rich forests. We are the only company offering the complete Bay of Fires Track, a magnificent hike of 29kms over 3 days. If your serious about seeing the entire beauty of this area, come with us and make sure you don't miss any of this magnificent track.
Our Bay of Fires guided walks are for those looking for an active walking/camping experience! Your bags will be transported each day, leaving you free to enjoy your walk.
As the Bay of Fires is a remote and secluded area, your nights will be spent camping under the stars in walk-in touring tents. You'll be treated to great wine and cheeses, delicious dinners featuring gourmet delights.
You have the choice of 2 packages:
DELUXE BAY OF FIRES PACKAGE:
* Fully supported walk with your overnight luggage transported every day to each campsite
* Accommodation in walk-in touring tents with off the ground bedsand deluxe mattresses.
* 2 x dinners including gourmet delights
* 3 x breakfasts including breakfast on the day of departure
* 2 lunches
* Fresh fruit and trailmix to enjoy during your walk
* Tasmanian wine and beer and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner
* Professionally guided - Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
* Return transfers from Launceston and the Bay of Fires
* Breakfast on the day of the departure
* National Park Pass
STANDARD BAY OF FIRES PACKAGE:
All meals, guides, drinks, transfers and parks passes as above but you must provide your own backpack, tent and sleeping bag and carry all your own gear.
This tour starts and ends in Launceston Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.