- Join our Ocean and River adventure and kayak the protected Noosa coastline
- We'll explore Laguna Bay and Little Cove before heading back into the Noosa river to see local wildlife
- Try kayak surfing and kayak sailing techniques & Enjoy a hearty morning tea
There’s nothing like kayaking on the ocean.
The crystal clear water of Noosa’s Laguna Bay provide the perfect setting to capture stunning views of our coastline and chance encounters with marine life.
Your experienced guide will lead you through safe protected waters while interpreting the Noosa region’s famous natural landscapes.
Enjoy the thrill of surfing a wave in your kayak. Go for a splash and snorkel with reef fish and maybe even a turtle before tucking into a hearty morning tea.
The ocean breeze allows us to enjoy a leisurely sail back to base.
All kayaks are fitted with a unique sail system to make that journey home a truly relaxing experience.
- Noosa Heads (Sunshine Coast - Queensland)
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Qualified Instructors
- Morning Tea
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 6 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 12 years
- Maximum participants: 10
- Minimum participants: 4
- Children to be accompanied by an adult
- Operating hours are 8:15am till 12:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
Booking date may be changed 48 hours prior to tour departure. No shows attract 100% charge. No refunds available.Tours operate with a minimum of 4 people. If you are flexible with your dates, please advise us.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.