- ***The dates shown are not guaranteed to be available, to book your desired date please call us on 1300 463 648. Please also have your accommodation details on hand so your pickup can be arranged.***
- Enjoy tasting a full range of the Hunter Valley's best wines
- Relax with a light lunch in the picturesque Hunter Valley
- Sample delicious chocolates & tantalising cheeses
The Hunter Valley is renowned for its award winning wines, magnificent gardens and wineries - all within easy driving distance from Sydney!
We pick you up from your accommodation within the Hunter Valley wine country from Lovedale, Pokolbin and Rothbury for a full day of premium wine, cheese, & chocolate tastings with lunch (at own cost) at a fantastic Hunter Valley location.
Sample of Tour Itinerary:
1000 hrs.eta. pick up at Hunter Valley Wine country
1030 hrs First Creek wine tasting
1130 hrs Pepper Tree
1240 hrs Brokenwood 5 star winery
1315 hrs Light lunch at Oscars HV.Gardens
1430 hrs Audrey Wilkinsons
1530 hrs Warrawong, Lovedale
1630 hrs Smelly cheese shop at tempus 2 then chocolate sampling
Our light lunch at Oscars H.V Gardens can be arranged on the day for just $13pp or feel free to purchase what you want from the menu.
Please note that pickup is available for accommodation within Lovedale, Pokolbin and Rothbury. If you require pickup outside of these areas, please contact our customer service team on 1300 463 648.
- Lovedale (Hunter Valley - New South Wales)
- Pokolbin (Hunter Valley - New South Wales)
- Rothbury (Hunter Valley - New South Wales)
Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Wine tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off within Hunter Valley Wine country.
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.