- Get incredibly close to crocodiles
- See jumping crocs
- Watch the awesome croc attack show
- Check out our fascinating shows on snakes, koalas and cassowaries
Get upclose and personal with Crocodiles and see all our fascinating shows all in the one place!
- Cairns (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
- Port Douglas (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
Located 40 min north of Cairns and 20 min south of Port Douglas Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- General admission
- Self guided map
- Wildlife encounters
- Free for children under the age of: 3 years
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Children to be accompanied by an adult
- Operating hours are 8:30am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.