- See the Whitsunday Island National Par and kthe Great Barrier Reef Marine Park World Heritage Area like you've never seen before!
- We will also show off one of our biggest natural wonders to you, the perfectly shaped Heart Reef.
- This flight is the perfect accompaniment to a Whitsunday sailing holiday, or is ideal for those who have already snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef, or visited Whitehaven Beach.
- We will descend to 500 feet whilst at the reef to take in all the sights of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park where you may spot a turtle, rays or in the right season, pods of humpback whales.
- We will also show off with a touch and go water landing at the reef so you can experience the sensation of landing on the oceans surface in a seaplane.
- Tour includes thorough in flight commentary from your pilot.
Relax in absolute comfort as our seaplanes showcase the Whitsunday Island National Park and the breathtaking expanse of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park World Heritage Area.
During the course of this 60 minute scenic flight you will take in views of:
* Shute Harbour
* The Molle Group of Islands
* Daydream Island
* Whitsunday Passage
* Hayman Island
* Hook Island
* Whitsunday Island (the largest national park island in the group)
* Whitehaven Beach, the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet
* Great Barrier Reef Marine Park to take in the sights of Bait Reef, home of the amazing stepping stones, Hook Reef and Hardy Lagoon (the most photographed location of the entire Great Barrier Reef Marine Park!).
- Airlie Beach (The Whitsundays - Queensland)
This activity takes place at Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Queensland. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Maximum participants: 10
- Minimum participants: 4
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 2 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 12 years
- Please advise passenger weight/s before making a booking.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
This experience is non-refundable.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.