- Do this one solo or with one or two of your mates. Side-by-side, lying flat in a hanging harness, you will be attached to the swing via two karabinas.
- You will then be winched up to 45 metres high. From this height you will have fantastic views of the Great Barrier Reef and Yorkeys Knob.
- From there, you are in control of your own destiny as we provide you with a self-release mechanism. This allows you to pull a cord that will start the biggest swing of your life!
- You will swing in an arching pendulum until gravity stops you - what an adrenalin rush!
This 45 metre swing is designed to give the ultimate ground rush feeling in a controlled environment.
Feel yourself freefall briefly and then swing low to the ground before heading back up in a swing formation. One, two or three people can ride at a time.
- Cairns (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Minimum height: 1.20 m
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.