- Take in the spectacular colours of an Uluru sunset as the sun sets
- Includes nibbles and a glass of Australian sparkling wine
Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset viewing area with this tour operator. You'll enjoy nibbles and a complimentary glass of wine as the sun sets over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous for.
Price includes nibbles and a glass of Australian sparkling wine.
- Ayers Rock/Uluru (Alice Springs and Central Australia - Northern Territory)
Tours depart from Ayers Rock Resort, approximately five hours' drive from Alice Springs. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Maximum participants: 40
- Minimum participants: 15
- Operating hours are 5:30am till 7:30am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.